❖Save to Cloud❖
The right App to fully utilize iCloud technology. One-stop solution for sharing files and account information between your various iOS devices over iCloud. Universal App for iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
(Youtube Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK39Ei7UeX0)
✦✦✦✦ Featured functions✦✦✦✦
✦ Save files in iCloud, synchronize between different iOS devices.
✦ Save accounts information in iCloud, synchronize between different iOS devices. Good for people who don’t want to memorize dozens of account usernames and passwords.
✦ Download images from webpages through In_App browser, and download any file from an URL.
✦ Open files from Mail attachment, decompress the file if it is “.zip” file.
✦ Random sequence passcode keyboard, no need to worry about someone who is nearby to figure out your passcode from the movement of your fingers.
1. Four common ways to get documents saved in the App
i) connect iOS device to iTunes, drag and drop via iTunes Files sharing.
ii) open email attachment from "Mail" App.
iii) open file from any other App that has an option for "Open in...".
iv) under first tab "Browser" press & hold a picture to download, or add an URL download in the downloads list.
2. Under Edit mode of second tab "Files", you can delete, rename, move to, copy to, send to cloud, send to local, and so on.
3. Where can I see the documents saved in my iCloud account?
- User can only see documents in the App itself or in iPhone/iPad Setting>>iCloud>>Storage & Backup>> Manage Storage>>
- On a Mac, Save to Cloud's iCloud document path is /Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Library/Mobile Documents/
MUPXVM5Q6W~com~creiapp~fileincloud/Documents/. You can drag documents into this folder or delete files, edit files, create folders..., and they will be synchronized to your iPhone/iPad.
Functions for each tab:
1. Open and view webpages
2. Quick search via common search engine
3. Add bookmarks
4. Send webpage address via email
5. Press and hold to download images in webpage
6. Download any file from an URL.
7. Stop and resume the downloading process
1. List files in local or iCloud
2. Open and view all iOS supported file formats
3. Decompress “.zip” file to local
4. Create/Rename/Delete folders
5. Rename/Delete/Copy/Move files
6. Send local files to iCloud
7. Send iCloud files to local
8. Send local file as email attachment
9. Send iCloud file link for friend to download
1. Create/Delete accounts in local database
2. Create/delete accounts in iCloud database
3. Retrieve and edit account record
4. Accounts are well protected via AES. Only readable via the App.
1. Set or deactivate App passcode
2. Set home page for browser
3. Set search engine for brower quick search
⇒⇒⇒⇒Features to come in future version upgrades⇒⇒⇒⇒
1. Landscape UI support
2. Enhancement upon user's request