Please Note: This free application is for use ONLY by students of The Princeton Review who have been authorized to access SAT® Vocab Challenge. There is no content available in this application until a valid username and password have been verified.
If you are not an authorized user and would like to purchase the SAT Vocab Challenge applications, Volumes 1 and 2, search "SAT Vocab Modality" on iTunes to locate the content-complete, paid applications.
SAT Vocab Challenge is a fun, addictive way to boost your verbal score:
• Master 25 of the most commonly tested words on the SAT, as identified by The Princeton Review’s survey of past tests
• Play four distinct types of timed challenges that test you on each word’s positive or negative connotation, synonyms, antonyms, and definition
• Select answers quickly by swiping the screen or shaking the device
• Rack up points as you master each word; score more for speed and accuracy
• View a complete index with the definition, pronunciation and part of speech for each word
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board. The Princeton Review and The Princeton Review logo are trademarks of The Princeton Review, Inc. The Princeton Review, Inc. is not affiliated with Princeton University.
All content © The Princeton Review