Musicnotes.com customers, stop lugging around stacks of sheet music. Access your Musicnotes.com sheet music library on your iPad instead! Just download this free app, link it to your existing Musicnotes.com account and we'll instantly import all of your iPad compatible sheet music files* so you can display them on your iPad. Or, if you're new to Musicnotes.com, try one of the five free sheet music selections included with the app.
- Access to your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files.*
- Free song of the month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings.
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music.
- Easy page turns: just swipe your finger to flip pages.
- Quickly jump to any page.
- Zoom in on your notation.
- Buy from the world's largest selection of legal, downloadable sheet music and guitar tab.
- Pen and highlight tools.
- Transpose Your Notation.
- Options for different paper types.
- Options for different page change methods (swipe or tap).
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude).
- Bookmark specific pages.
- Organize your sheet music into set lists.
* Musicnotes.com offers sheet music in three different file types: Musicnotes Files, Guitar Guru Sessions and Sibelius Scorch. Songs purchased in Guitar Guru format will import the associated tablature notation into the Musicnotes iPad app. Files in Sibelius Scorch format are not currently compatible with the app.