New version 1.6: Added iPad and iPhone 4 Retina Display support! OpenFeint has also been added to the Lite version. Try out most of what's available in Cablink!
"I'm already impressed... other variations of this game don't seem to have half the options this one does!" - TouchArcade Forums
"I absolutely recommend this title - I've been waiting for something like this. This, to me, is the sort of game that reminds me what iPhone gaming is all about... Tremendous job" - TouchArcade Forums
Cablink Lite is a puzzle game where you are given a scrambled network or grid that you must reassemble by rotating its pieces and connecting them to the 'power source'. This highly addictive game comes with a slew of features that will keep you entertained for hours:
- Pan and zoom your way across puzzles ranging in size from 4x4 to 7x7!
- Familiar "touch" gestures such as tapping, pinching and swiping make for elegant puzzle navigation.
- Choose puzzles that have longer or "twistier" connections with more end points; each type provides a unique gameplay style.
- Turn on blackout mode to only reveal a cell when it is powered, requiring the player to explore the puzzle at the same time they are trying to solve the it.
- Hexagonal boards give every piece 2 additional directions in which they can connect to the puzzle. (Guaranteed to melt your brain with wrapping on, too!)
- Grid wrapping allows cells to connect to others clear on the other side of the grid, greatly increasing complexity. Guaranteed to melt your brain!
- Turn your device sideways for landscape-play mode, removing everything but the board for concentrated gameplay.
Each setting is optional and when on affects the puzzle's maximum score.
Each puzzle has a perfect number of turns it takes to be solved; how close can you get to perfection?
Cablink Lite is easy enough to learn for kids to play, but enough of a challenge at higher levels to keep adults hooked!
If you've ever enjoyed games like Net, Loops of Zen, Netwalk, Oil Tycoon or NetManiak then you'll find Cablink Lite is right up your alley!
Cablink Lite differs from the full version of Cablink in that its grid size range is smaller and some features are not present. Nevertheless the same addicting gameplay is still there and sure to entertain!
We're very interested in user feedback for Cablink Lite! Please leave a review, email us or visit Cablink Lite's blog with suggestions and feedback you have. This is a game for its players, and we want to make it the most enjoyable game it can be!